Senior IT Consultant
“DanO is a renaissance man; just as comfortable enjoying a musical/play or cooking a fine meal, as he is programming a router or troubleshooting a network. Beyond that, he is a great friend, appreciated business partner, and a wonderful member of our team.”
John Gambill Jr, CEO
- • What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
A: I’m pretty good at cooking
- • What’s your favorite movie?
A: I don’t have a favorite. I like watching lots of movies. Fun fact, my father has a movie review blog. Check it out: http://www.thejudge.movie
- • What are you passionate about?
A: I’m passionate about learning and researching things I know little about. I’m curious about how things work. I can read an article or watch a documentary on about any topic. How do the engines work on the Apollo spacecraft? What were battle plans for landing at Normandy? Supreme Court decisions. High voltage electric transmission. The list goes on and on. Things are never as simple and straightforward as they seem at first glance or in brief, and the details are always important.
- • How long have you been working for GO Concepts?
A: 21 years
- • What do you do in your spare time?
A: Drive my kids around! I like to swim and garden.
- • Which sports team do you root for?
A: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
- • Do you play a musical instrument?
- • What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
A: Never stop being curious. Always try to learn something new (and it doesn’t just have to be for your career).
- • If you were doing something else besides this, what would it be?
A: I don’t know. I picked up the interest in technology at a young age and still love it.
- • Do you volunteer anywhere?
A: I serve on the Springboro Schools Policy Committee
- • What is the one thing in this world you are most proud of?
A: My Kids!
- • Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
A: Windows – 99% of my customers use it, so it makes sense for me to use it.